Client Service and Administration Consultant
Just Retirement Life (South Africa) Limited is recruiting for three consultants to join our dynamic Client Services and Administration team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be required to assist in building and establishing strong relationships between advisers, transferring funds, platform business partners as well as the third-party administrator.
Role and responsibilities
Just SA's foundation is deep mutual respect and trust for one another in a dynamic, small team environment. Each person is respected as a key individual who is expected to challenge complacency and whose opinion is valued. The team is united by a common desire to create a legacy in a niche market and share a commitment to deliver performance against measurable set objectives. All staff share in Just SA’s value creation and hold one another accountable for performance in a flat organisational structure.
The Client Services and Administration Consultant is responsible for the administration of quotes requests and all administration requests.
Specific responsibilities include processing of incoming instructions for:
- New business
- Death claims
- Policy maintenance
- Quote requests
- Adviser access and support
You will also be required to:
- Provide superior levels of service
- Monitor service level agreements to ensure no breaches
- Support fellow team members and the broader team
- Authorise administrative instructions and tasks
- Be the first line support on the contact centre
- Analyse processes to make recommendations and drive process improvements, ensuring continuous improvement
- Manage stakeholders
- Be compliant with processes and procedures
- Achieve positive results on our Client Service Metrics
- Conduct ad-hoc duties from time to time
- Sound knowledge of the either the Life Insurance industry including Pension Funds and/or the unit trust industry
- Minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience in the investment industry, specifically in an administration and client services environment
- Relevant Business Degree would be an advantage
- Intermediate Computer Literacy – Word, Excel, Email
Key attributes & competencies
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to function well under pressure
- Client focused and initiative-taking
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team but also independently.
- Ability to accept responsibility for all tasks done
- Ability to work in remote teams
Applications close on 30 November 2023. Please send a copy of your CV that clearly demonstrates how your knowledge, skills and experience meet the requirements of this job specification to firstname.lastname@example.org