Just Retirement Life (South Africa) Limited is a registered life insurance company regulated by the Prudential Authority of the South African Reserve Bank and the Financial Sector Conduct Authority as an authorised financial services provider. Just is a subsidiary of the Just Group plc.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Information you provide by filling in forms in order to apply for a quote or to purchase one of our products. This includes personal details such as your name, address, email address and phone numbers
- Information when you report a problem with our website
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence to enable us to respond to any queries or suggestions you may raise with us
- Your IP Address, internet browser used, time and date of access
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
How do we collect information about you?
What do we do with the information we gather?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information about our products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Who we share the information with, and your choices
We may disclose your personal information:
- To other companies in the Just Group plc.
- To third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business service or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
This process may include sending personal information outside of South Africa, and across international borders. The data protection laws in these countries may not be as extensive as in South Africa.
We may contact you for direct marketing purposes where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes and have provided your email address.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing information from us, please unsubscribe using the link in the mailer or contact the Data Protection Officer using the contact address below.
What if you think we have incorrect information or you would like a copy of the information we hold about you?
We will provide details of any personal information held about you upon request. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of this information please write to the Data Protection Officer using the contact address below.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will correct or update any information which is found to be incorrect as soon as possible.
You should be aware that transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we try to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and therefore any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Data Protection Officer
Do you need more information?
Consider seeking advice from a qualified financial adviser. Contact us to request the details of an adviser in your area or to find out more about our offering.