Just SA requires a Candidate: AIC (unemployed and with no work experience) to join our Legal, Risk and Compliance Learnership programme in support of the Skills and Development Programme.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION: BA LLB or Bcom LLB or LLB graduate
1. Computer literacy
2. Microsoft Office
3. Good communication skills
4. Ability to work in a team
5. Fast learner
6. Detail orientated
PROPOSED SALARY: R10 000 PM
Legal and Compliance
- Assist with compliance monitoring, such as designing the compliance monitoring plan and conducting monitoring in line with the compliance monitoring plan.
- Assist the legal and compliance manager with regulatory reporting to the various regulators and industry bodies.
- Review NDAs and service level agreements with guidance from the legal and compliance manager and facilitate signing by authorised signatories.
- Perform periodic checking that all agreements have been executed correctly, including policy documentation.
- Draft the risk management plans for identified high risk pieces of legislation.
- Assist with company secretarial work to be allocated by the legal and compliance team.
- Review and comment on new pieces of legislation.
- Assist with compliance training relating to FAIS, FICA and POPI and other pieces of legislation to be identified in the business.
- Assist with the investigation and reporting of risk incidents.
- Record risk incidents on the Risk.Net system.
- Follow up with control owners to ensure quarterly control attestations are updated on the Risk.Net system.
- Assist the Head of Risk Management to update the quarterly risk dashboard and Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) reports.
- Assist with the annual review and update of Risk Management Frameworks and Policies.
- Assist with due diligence reviews.
CVs can be sent to email@example.com