Just Lifetime Income
You can purchase Just Lifetime Income if you are leaving a retirement fund, transferring out of a living annuity, or voluntarily purchasing a retirement income from personal savings. The minimum amount you need to purchase a lifetime income from Just is R50 000.
- Purchasing a Just Lifetime Income from retirement fund money
- Purchasing a Just Lifetime Income from personal savings
- Once the policy has started, your purchase amount cannot be returned and there is no cooling-off period.
- The policy has no surrender value at any time.
- You cannot make any changes after the income starts.
You can also view the fund fact sheets for each investment portfolio and increase option for more detail on increase track records and fees and charges.
The relative value of a life annuity, like Just Lifetime Income, should be a combination of the starting income, the increase potential (after all fees), and the level of guarantee. We encourage you to seek advice from a financial adviser to understand your options.
If you don’t have a financial adviser, please contact us for more information or to request the details of an adviser in your area.
Do you need more information?
Consider seeking advice from a qualified financial adviser. Contact us to request the details of an adviser in your area or to find out more about our offering.